1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.—Tips from Blossite on how to be okay with yourself. (via blossite)
The worst feeling in the world may be when you have spent the entirety of the day trying not to fall apart, and someone says; ‘Why are you so damn miserable, all the time? Ugh.' to your face.. And you just have to smile, because what else can you do?
Side note: If anybody out there ever feels lonely, sad, or just like you’re needing a friend, please know that I am always here. My ask box and messages will always be open for you, I shall even give you my email if it’s preferred. You may not know me, as I may not know you, but I do know the feeling of not having anyone and you do not deserve to feel like that.. You can count on me, whenever it’s needed.
You aren’t alone in this life.
- a. xo
He looked into her big sad eyes, and said the one thing that could unknowingly shatter her tired heart.
He said, “Just a little while longer. We have time, sweetheart.”
Little did he know that she had allowed the faith of that belief to slip through her fingers long ago. She had sat there, night after night, pills in hand, just needing everything to stop. The only thing stopping her, being the thought of them finally together, in a place of pure solitude.
An escape from the life that was killing her.
But he didn’t know, and she didn’t have the heart to say. Instead she lowered her chin, the overused false smile in place, and said; ”Of course we do.”